English class

                               

Unexpected situations

     ASKING PERMISSION     
       
What do you do when a friends ask you to do something but you have not asked your parents for permission to go there?


answer
Would see the situation in the consequences that would and decide

3. Did you have an unexpected situation in the school? 

answer
If when I was in elementary school 
                                     

Leisure Activities

 Hi, how are you today?


Hello
First Saturday I wake up at 7am to work in the business of my parents after as at 12pm we eat and I finish working as at 1pm
Then we began to arrange like at 3pm because that day was the birthday party of my parents I bathed and went to the beauty salon to iron my hair come back and I dressed and my sister and I arrived as at 6pm to receive the Guests all came out very well we danced the tasty food and the cake, we returned as at 12am we returned and went to sleep.
On Sunday we woke up at 8am we bathed and did not dress to go to breakfast quesadillas we returned at 1pm because in the afternoon iva to do the reheated with the family and ate tacos al pastor.
That was my teacher  weekend




                              Daily activities

Wednesday   
I got up at 6am
Have breakfast at 6.30pm
I went to school at 7am
We ate at 3pm
I was watching TV
Talk to my friends on the cell phone Resultado de imagen para imagenes de alguien viendo la tele
            
                                       

Unexpected situations



One day on June 18, 2012 I was in my class room in craft class when I see that the ceiling fan starts to move and the teacher tells us that she is trembling and we all said yes teacher, we are told that if I was shaking we went down To the patio and we put in the form of circle dipping the head hard like 40 seconds already we went up and we continued with our normal classes that if it was an unexpected situation

      
                                             Benito Juarez's Biography
.was born March 21,1806
.1852 was President the Mexico
.1864 Fought under Archuduke Maximiliam  
.1872 died July 18 executed
Resultado de imagen para imagenes de benito juarez


















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario